The Little BIG Print is a 6-week process that starts January 21st with a HOW-TO Carving Workshop presented by instructor Jennifer Harper and concludes on March 9th with printing your carving using a Steamroller i.e. the Little BIG Print Steamroller event. Experience the process of BIG print by carving your own 2’x3x or 2’x2’ plate then printing your carving on paper and fabric with a steamroller.
1. Printmaking Workshop on January 21st from 6:30p.m to 8:30 p.m. @ Leesburg Center for the Arts
2. Printmaking Open Studio on February 7th from 10a.m – 12p.m. @leesburg Center for the Arts
3. Printmaking Open Studio on February 18th from 4p.m.-6 p.m. @Leesburg Center for the Arts
4. Printmaking Open Studio at Harper Printmaking Studio INSERT TIMEs and DATES
5. Main Event: Little Big Print presented by Harper Printmaking Studio Saturday, March 9th TIME? @Downtown Leesburg. Create your print using a steamroller.
Create a large scale collagraph during this unique communal art making experience.
Call for Carvers
Deadline: January 15th
Little BIG PRINT
Lead Instructor: Jennifer Harper, Printmaker @ Harper Printmaking Studio
Limit of 15 participants
Fee: $75.00 per person or $125 per person including supplies.