Since 1977, we have hosted artists, artisans, musicians, storytellers, and authors for an artful weekend in the heart of our small town.
Downtown Leesburg is located in Central Florida, just 11 miles from The Villages and 35 miles from Orlando. This quaint venue offers a historic main street with shops, services and restaurants. Customer parking is abundant surrounding the downtown area. Our patron base looks forward to collecting amazing art each year.
Our mission is to provide artistic growth and vitality to our community by providing educational opportunities in the arts for all ages and cultural events for the community.
ART HAPPENS HERE
- Over 100 Visual and Performing Artists.
- Over 20,000 visitors.
- Interactive ART stations.
- Live Music on the Main Stage.
- Kids MAS (Mobile Art Studio)
- Literary Arts Festival featuring 15 Authors
- Makers and Farmers Market
- Student Art Exhibit - 6 participating schools.
- Leesburg Art League annual show.